www.Arbys.com/Survey – How was your experience at Arby’s restaurant? Tell Arby’s on their official survey portal which is known as Arby’s Feedback Survey. Arby’s request all their loyal customers to complete the short guest satisfaction survey.
Customer satisfaction survey is crucial for your growing business and Arby’s knows that well. After completing the survey, each and every participant will be rewarded with gift coupons or discount coupons. So, if you have enjoyed their foods, you should participate in the survey. Carefully read the full article to get a detailed idea about the survey.
Arby’s is one of the most popular fast food chains which is known for its delicious and variety of Sandwiches. If you are in the United States of America, it’s very easy to get their restaurant. Arby’s has over 3400 outlets in the USA. The company is known for its high-quality service and passionate employees. Mostly known for their crazy and tasty hamburgers, Arby’s is also famous for offering delicious crispy chicken.
Arby’s restaurant was established by Forrest and Leroy Raffel in 1964 in Boardman, Ohio. Growing as one of the largest fast-food chains, Arby’s initially started with serving hamburgers but slowly they decided to add varieties to their menu. In 1970 they received quite a good response from their consumers and expanded at a rate of 50 stores per year. Now they serve more than 3500 locations in the United States of America.
You can get a wide range of menu at Arby’s restaurant. Since 1971 they have been serving classic roast beef for their sandwiches. Later they added to it warm Cheddar cheese sauce, zesty red onion, and toasted onion roll. The sandwich was first named ‘Market Fresh Sandwich’. You can get Bacon Sandwich, Smoked Turkey, Smokehouse Brisket, Curly Fries, Jamocha Shake, Salad and several other mouthwatering dishes.
Just like all other successful companies, Arby’s well knows how important guest satisfaction surveys are. The key to business success is to make customers happy. To gather honest feedback from the customers is extremely important. This is Arby’s feedback survey where the customers share their feelings and opinions regarding their survey. The company gets a detailed idea about which area needs more attention and what is their strong point.
- Arby’s inspires all their customers to share honest opinions. No matter whether good or bad you need to be true to your opinion.
- Guest satisfaction survey is a platform where a close customer-company relationship can be maintained.
- The company management can check whether all their stores and employees are working properly.
- This way they can attract some traffic to their website which is essential for an effective online presence.
Rules & Requirements
Before participating in the survey you must know about the rules and requirements of Arby’s feedback survey-
- The entrant must be a legal resident of 50 A, Districts of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, UK, the Republic of Ireland, Denmark, and Germany.
- The entrant must be at least 18 years old or above. Anyone below the age will not be allowed to participate.
- Any employee, affiliate, the management or any of their immediate family members or person in the same household of Arby’s, will not be allowed to take part in the survey.
- A recent purchase receipt from the Arby’s restaurant is also required with an invitation code printed on it.
- The participant should have the basic knowledge of English and Spanish as the survey is available only in these two languages.
- The participant will need an electronic device like a smartphone, or computer or laptop with a strong internet connection.
- Their survey will take 5-10 minutes to get completed so make sure you take out some free time from your busy schedule.
- To begin with, open your browser and go to their official survey website.
- After landing on their page you need to select your preferred language. English or Spanish select any one that you are comfortable with.
- In the next stage you will be asked to enter the 4 digit restaurant number that is printed on your purchase receipt.
- Now enter the date and time of your visit as well as the amount you spent there
- Now choose your type of visit from the drop-down list. (Dine-in, Drive-thru or Carry out). All the details will be provided right on your receipt. After filling, click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Finally you will find the questionnaire session where you need to answer some simple questions.
- What is your satisfaction level?
- How was the food quality?
- What is your opinion regarding the staff behavior?
- How was the store cleanliness?
- How did you find the speed of their service?
- You will also be asked questions related to food presentation, taste, temperature etc.
- You will get an option where you can write your suggestion, opinion or complaint in your own words.
- Lastly, provide your contact details such as name, address, mail id, etc. so that the company can get back to you. If you turn out to be the lucky winner they will contact you.
By completing the survey, you can get a chance to win £1000 daily. Additionally you can also win other great prizes valued at £1500 weekly.
In case you are not comfortable with the online process, you can participate through the mail-in process, For that, take a standard size of paper and write you name, address, email address, telephone number etc along with your experience at their store and send it to the below mentioned address:
(Enter Month/Year) Mail-In Entry
C/O EMPATHICA DAILY/WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES
C/O (Name of the participating client)
511 Avenue of the Americas, #40
New York, NY 10011
- Arby’s Payroll Office Number
- Arby’s Make It Right Card
- Arby’s Human Resources For Employees
- Write An Arby’s Review
Arby’s Customer Support Phone Number: 1-800-599-2729
ArbysFeedback Phone Survey Number: 1-800-984-8289
This was all about Arby’s Guest Satisfaction survey. Hope this article was helpful for you and you got some important information. You follow Arby’s on their social media handles to stay updated with all their latest information. Follow our page to get updates of such interesting surveys.