www.gmcard.com:- General Motors or GM is a renowned car manufacturer in the US and around the globe. They are behind the popular car brands like Cadillac, GMC and Buick in the United States. They have a separate fan base in the global automobile industry.
Recently, General Motors also has launched a new range of credit cards in the US. They are GM BuyPower Card, Family Oriented Card and GM Business Card. Each of them is made according to individuals’ needs. All of them are co-branded credit cards, issued by the Capital One Bank, US.
Besides, the card offers many benefits like cash backs, coupons, discounts, redeemable points and various other offers to the customers. If you have one, then you must read this article.
Here we’ve discussed all about the GM Credit Card in detail for your convenience. Therefore to know more about your card and its advantages, please go through this post carefully.
GM Credit Card Registration Procedure
After the arrival of your new GM Credit Card, you need to register it first on the Capital One GM Rewards Cards portal to enjoy all its benefits. The registration process is very simple and straightforward. By following the guide below, you can easily sign up and set up your account on the card portal. Please have a look:
- First, visit the official GM card portal at https://gm.capitalone.com/ from your browser.
- Now click on the ‘Set Up My Account’ option from the login page.
- Automatically you’ll be carried to the next page where you’ve to provide your personal details, Social Security Number or Bank Account Number, ZIP code etc in the required field.
- Then click on the ‘Find Me’ to find your credit card account.
- After this verification, you’ll be carried to the next page.
- Here enter your Email address on which an OTP will be sent.
- Go to your mailbox and verify the code by using the given link.
- Followed by it, set your Username and Password on the next page.
- Finally, submit it to complete your account setup.
Kindly, keep the Username and Password in your safe custody. Don’t share with anyone. Unauthorized card or account usages may cause you to block your GM Card account.
GM Credit Card Login Procedure
After the GM Credit Card Registration, now it’s time to login into your account. Now you are ready to access your account from anywhere at any time. You just need the login credentials and an internet access device like Smartphone, Laptop or desktop computer connected with a strong internet connection. If you are ready with them, then follow this guide thoroughly.
- Visit the official GM Credit Card login page at https://gm.capitalone.com/ from your web browser.
- Now on the page, click the ‘Sign In to Capital One’ option.
- Enter your login Username and Password in the proper field.
- Check the ‘Remember Me’ box, if you are logging from a safe device.
- Finally click on the ‘Sign In’ button to get access into your account.
GM Credit Card Login Credentials Recovery Procedure
If you lost your GM Credit Card Login username or password, then first of all don’t be panicked about that. All these are easily recoverable. The process is very simple. We have discussed the whole procedure in detail in this section.
Please follow the instructions carefully, to get them back.
GM Credit Card Login Username & Password Recovery
- Visit the official GM Credit card login page at https://gm.capitalone.com/ from your web browser.
- Now on the login page, you’ll find the ‘Forgot Username or Password’ option.
- Click on that option and automatically you’ll be carried to the next page.
- Here put your Last name, Social Security Number and your Date of Birth correctly in the given field.
- Then click on the ‘Find Me’ option.
- Soon an email will be sent to your registered email address.
- Go to your mailbox, click on that verification link and follow further process to recover your username and password.
GM Credit Card Benefits
Having a GM Credit Card offers a good number of benefits to a customer. Below we have briefly illustrated in detail for your knowledge.
At a glance:
- There will be 5% cash backs on your first purchases over $5,000 every year.
- Thereafter, 2% unlimited cash backs will be added on your every purchase.
- There will be 0% Introductory APR for the first year of your GM Credit Card.
- No charges on your card maintenance and balance transfer.
- Using this card you’ll avail free card servicing, extended warranty, free subscription on the SiriusXM portal.
- Earning points or cash backs has no expiration.
- You can access your account at anytime using the GM Credit Card online portal.
- Your earned rewards or earnings can be mixed with any other GM card offers and incentives.
- You’ll get free membership of the ShopRunner, OneFineStay, and Priceless Cities guest program.
- Additionally, you’ll avail travel benefits, travel insurance, emergency travel assistance, Identity theft resolution services, extended warranty and contactless payment like advanced features with this card.
GM Credit Card Login Prerequisites
In order to register or even access your GM Credit card, you should need a few things ready beforehand. We have listed them in detail down below:
- GM Card Details
- Bank Account Number
- Personal Details
- SSN or Social Security Number
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- GM Card Login Credentials (for login)
- GM Card Official Access Link
|Official Name||GM Credit Card Login|
|Advantages||Zero Maintenance Charges, Cash backs|
|Purpose||Card Login & Registration|
|Eligible Citizen||United States|
|Official GM Card URL||https://gm.capitalone.com/|
About GM Financial
GM Financial Services or General Motors Financial Company, Inc. is a subsidiary financial firm of General Motors, US. They provide various types of car finance services like lending on car dealerships, retail & real estate loans, construction, card services etc. in the United States, China, Canada, Latin America and other parts of the world.
GM Financial was established in 1992 as AmeriCredit Corporation in the United States. It was later acquired by General Motors, US in 2010 and changed the name to GM Financial. The company’s current headquarter is in Burnett Plaza, Texas. According to the report they are the most trusted financial services company around the globe.
Hope you liked this article. If you are facing any issue regarding your GM Credit card usages, please tell us in the comment section or call the GM Credit card customer care helpdesk for getting instant help.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions of www.gmcard.com
- Who is the issuer of GM Credit Cards?
Ans: Capital One Bank is the issuer of General Motors or GM Credit Card in the United States.
- What will be the regular APR rate of my GM Credit Card after the first year?
Ans: The regular APR rate of your GM Credit Card will be in between 15.24 to 24.24% (variable).
- Can I use my GM Credit Card for my foreign transaction?
Ans: Yes, GM Credit Cards can be used for any kind of foreign transaction.
- Do I have to pay any foreign transaction fee?
Ans: GM Credit Cardholders have not to pay any foreign transfer or transaction charges for using their GM card.
- How to get reach of GM Credit Card customer care for my lost card?
Ans: For lost or stolen cards, please call the GM Credit Card Customer care service at 1-800-277-4825 or reach them by the email to inform them about your card.
Contact www.gmcard.com Service
- Phone: 1-800-446-5347
- Login: https://gm.capitalone.com/
- Website: www.gmcard.ca/EN/About/ContactUs