www.postalexperience.com/pos:- The U.S. Postal Service is the largest mailing and goods delivery service network in the United States. Recently, in respect of the current competitive market, this independent government organization holds an online survey program for their valuable customers.
If you have visited any of the USPS branches, then you can easily catch this exciting survey program at www.postalexperience.com/pos. Here you can easily tell your experience using their service. Leaving a single feedback is matters for this organization. Your feedback can help them to know about their services and faults from your point of view, which can lead to their service improvement in serving you better.
To make the whole thing a lot easier for you, that’s why we made this article. Here we will discuss all about the U.S. Postal Service Guest Experience survey in detail to make you accustomed with this survey. Therefore, without wasting time, let’s get into this post.
www.postalexperience.com/pos – U.S. Postal Service Experience Survey Participation Steps
The U.S. Postal Service has made their Guest Experience survey very easy. Eligible participants can join in this survey program without a hassle. To join in the survey program, you just need a recent U.S. Postal Service payment receipt. And since it’s an online survey, therefore you need a Smartphone, laptop or any other internet access device for the participation.
If you are ready with them, then follow the underneath guide step-by-step to be its lucky winner.
- First, visit the official U.S. Postal Service Experience portal at www.postalexperience.com/pos from your web browser.
- Select your preferred survey language from English or Spanish.
- Then click on the Next button.
- On the next page enter your User ID and Password/ZIP code collected from your postal receipt.
- Then click on the Next button.
- Immediately a bunch of questions will appear on your screen.
- The questions will be based on how your U.S. Postal Service experience, Delivery time, Staff’s helping nature, U.S. Postal Service locations etc.
- Answer all of them correctly.
- Now before the end, provide your personal details like name, address, contact number, email address, age etc. in the fields given.
- Finally click on the Submit button to finish your answering.
- Next, you’ll be forwarded to the Thank You page where the Gift Coupon will be shown on your screen, copy it and redeem on next visit at your nearest U.S. Postal Service branch to get 20% off on any purchase.
www.postalexperience.com/pos – U.S. Postal Service Experience Survey Terms and Conditions
Participants need to qualify certain rules and regulations as governed by the U.S. Postal Service Experience Survey. We have discussed them in detail down below.
Check them out:
- You need to be a lawful citizen of the United States or Canada to be a participant of the U.S. Postal Service Experience Survey.
- Minimum 18 years old or more seasoned ages are valid for the survey.
- You need a genuine U.S. Postal Service transaction receipt with the User ID and Password printed on it.
- The survey rewards are – either gift coupons or stamps.
- There is a limit of one survey for each household in a three day period.
- No cash alternatives are available except the commenced rewards.
- The gift rewards are not tradable.
- You must have to redeem your gift reward within 30 days after doing the survey.
- Participants outside the United States or employees, staff members or higher officials are not eligible for the U.S. Postal Service Guest Experience Survey program.
www.postalexperience.com/pos – U.S. Postal Service Experience Survey Prerequisites
In order to participate in the U.S. Postal Service Experience Survey, you need the following things ready beforehand to finish the survey session successfully.
Have a look:
- Laptop, Desktop Computer or Smartphone.
- Strong Internet Connection.
Valid USPS Receipt with,
- User ID
- ZIP Code
- Basic Knowledge in English or Spanish.
- Valid Email ID & Contact Number.
- Your honest reviews.
|Official Name||U.S. Postal Service Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Rewards||Gift Coupon, Stamp|
|Eligible Citizen||United States, Canada|
About U.S. Postal Service
The United States Postal Service or USPS is an autonomous agency governed by the US Federal government to service the nation. It was established in 1971 in Washington, DC of the United States. They are the major carrier which delivers millions of letters, mails, parcels and other packages daily. It is the largest competitor of FedEx, Amazon and other courier service providers in the United States. This organization has been doing their business for more than fifty years with the help of their millions of qualified and well-efficient employees. Currently, the U.S. Postal Service network serves all over the forty nine states in the United States and Canada successfully.
Hope you liked this post.
If you have recently used the U.S. Postal Service, then share your thoughts on their guest experience portal, which will hugely help them to evaluate their service in future.
For any other queries, please tell us in the comment box. We’d love to hear your valuable words.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- What kinds of services are offered by the U.S. Postal Service?
Ans: U.S. Postal Service is an independent government agency which provides various postal and mailing services in the United States. They offer U.S. Mail service, Parcel and letters delivery service, First class mail, Overnight Express mail, International Mailing service and lots of other facilities are covered by the U.S. Postal Service in the United States.
- Who can participate in the U.S. Postal Service Guest Experience program?
Ans: Persons of United States or Canada who have recently purchased anything from any of the branches of the U.S. Postal Service are eligible to join this survey program.
- Do I need a purchase/sales receipt to join the U.S. Postal Service survey program?
Ans: Yes, you should need a U.S. Postal Service purchase/sales receipt to participate in this survey. This is needed as it contains the User ID, Password and Zip code which are all the must need information in accessing the survey portal.
- What are the rewards in doing the U.S. Postal Service guest experience survey?
Ans: After successfully completing the U.S. Postal Service survey, you’ll enjoy either a 20% gift voucher or a stamp which can be used on your next purchase at any branches of the U.S. Postal Service circle.
- Can I participate in the U.S. Postal Service Guest Experience Survey other than online?
Ans: Yes, you can also participate in the U.S. Postal Service experience survey in two other ways other than online mode of survey,
- You can take the survey over the phone by calling 1-800-410-7420
- Also you can participate by scanning the QR code as printed on your purchase receipt.
Contact U.S. Postal Service
- HQ Phone: (202) 268-2000
- Customer Care Helpdesk: (800) 522-9085
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.usps.com
- USPS Survey Portal: www.postalexperience.com/pos